Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Breakfast & Happiness

     Breakfast...Happiness and the first meal. First Breakfast, the Hobbit jumps into my thoughts because I am already wanting to have seconds. Second Breakfast?... I think well call it Brunch. Hot coffee makes the mind race to the next meal or is it my obsession on how to make the next meal spicy? To find that happiness in my creations or is it the spice? Oh the temptations that I will have to succumb to at each meal I prepare.. should I make as I would eat it or should I consider the crowd and make it a friendly dish? Oh wait its just me this morning. I will, I am, I must make myself happy!


Toasted Cheese Bagel with Cream Cheese Egg Salad. Just mix Two hard boiled eggs, Garlic Key Lime sauce, salt and pepper. Add a drizzle of sauce on top and serve with Hot Coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment