Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Calblends Studio Under Construction

Calblends Studio Set Up - 

Creating new cooking demonstration video's I needed to set up a small place to record demo's. There is no such thing as a small space with a full house of people and you don't want to tear something down every night. This is our crazy space and what I do to create the things I want around me.

But this does all break down. A lot actually. Its my actual counter at shows, demo's and I use for many useful things around the house and at shows. I have two of them that are both on wheels. Together they make a 6' x 6' island to work on. With storage under each table and coolers. They will also fit through most commercial doors at events and one can fit in my minivan.

Will nee to get bulbs for my flood lights and a few reflectors to get the lighting right. The window during the day I hope will create a "Space" that is part of the set. Outside the window is a patio area to sit and move camera out to with the counters for a Day shot. I also have a great outside cooking space with power, water, cable and a few different type of grills. Again move the counters out to the grill area.

More later...





No comments:

Post a Comment